Sunday, June 20, 2010

The PERFECT GIRLFRIEND: insecure, clingy, shallow , jealous, nagging, sensitive, emotional, dramatic and annoying

I was surfing my facebook account and found this in one of my friend's notes. I thought she made it but as I continue to read, I found it was from anonymous so I thought of sharing it. It's actually good, although I'm married, I can relate to it. So read down and you'll enjoy.


"The PERFECT GIRLFRIEND: insecure, clingy, shallow , jealous, nagging, sensitive, emotional, dramatic and annoying"

Yes, she exists. And NO, she's not the supermodel type with the long legs and perfect skin. She's even better. She's the type of girl you'd overlook--she'd be your last choice. At worst she's insecure, clingy, shallow, jealous, nagging, sensitive, emotional, dramatic, and annoying. But if you can't handle her at her worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve her at her best.


What is a perfect girlfriend? They say there’s no such thing as perfection, and that she doesn’t exist.

Oh trust me, SHE DOES.


She dresses up all cute and pretty every time you take her out on a date. This is her way of keeping you interested as your eyes are locked solely on her. You stare at other girls instead, and she gets hurt and upset that all her time and effort were put to waste.

You call her insecure.


She holds on to you like she’s never letting you go. This is her way of telling other girls that she’s lucky that she has you, and no, you’re not available.

You call her clingy.


She calls you the sweetest nicknames, or ones that only you two will understand. This is her way of saying how special you are, and that there’s nobody else in this world like you. You call other girls “babe” just as how you would call her, and she gets disappointed.

You call her shallow and jealous.


She checks up on you, making sure you made it home safely or that you’re not out getting yourself into any kind of trouble. This is her way of showing how often she thinks about you and that she worries constantly because that’s how much she cares.

You say she’s nagging.


She cries when you do or say something wrong. This is her way of saying “That hurt only because YOU said it and I love YOU.”

You call her overly sensitive and emotional.


She loves you more than you love her. This is her way of dealing with the fact that your relationship wasn’t like how it used to be, but she is willing to make room for more love and some changes. You push her away.

You call her dramatic and annoying.


So go ahead. Leave the insecure, clingy, jealous, nagging, overly sensitive, annoying girl. She will soon be much happier in the arms of someone who actually deserves her: the PERFECT boyfriend.

-anonymous
____________________________________________________________

so, to whoever made this note, KUDOS to you! I just love it. Maybe girls are just taken the hard way. Although maybe at some point, when it is done in an uncontrollable manner, I guess that's the time when it gets really difficult to handle. Still, it just goes along with loving the person that makes her... perfect.

8 comments:

  1. How i wish to find this kind of guy,who used to consider this kind of girl as perfect, because I personally the same girl describe in this portion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by shade_cee. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Only if this could really be thought up as this by a wonderful man. I am going through such a diifcult time in my life with these same issues and wish my boyfriend would see it this way. 3 years down the drain, I guess its better to have loved and lost then to not love at all. I assume if it meant to be, it will all fall into place. I guess time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you correct. We wanted to be loved back the way we love them but sometimes, we are just taken for granted. Perhaps we can take a step back and let them realize what they are missing.

      Delete
  4. I am adding to favorites so I can read this every time I get an inkling of those feelings about my girl - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's sad that it's difficult for girls like this to find genuine guys who find them to be perfect, and vice versa. It just goes to show it's always worth it to keep looking until you know you've found that somebody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish someone would realize it because that totally describes me haha maybe thats y a girlfriend of mine sent me this lmfao

    ReplyDelete

I would like to see names rather than "anonymous". You can click on name/url and just leave the url blank if you don't have one. I would just want to give credit to anyone visiting my site and leaving comments. Thanks a bunch!